September 27, 2021
During 2020, MMSI onboarded seven new clients and kept the practice's cash flow consistent while other practices were forced to shut their doors. We helped them navigate the new telemedicine landscape and the every changing updates to payer policies.
MMSI is local, responsive, honest and we stay up to date on payer changes. Be careful of "too good to be true" rates or billing companies that aren't transparent with their billing practices. Do you homework and find out where the "back office" is really located.
Contact us today for a free revenue analysis and find out where you may be leaving money on the table.
Here are 10 advantages as to why you should outsource your medical billing:
1. Improves cash flow: Charges submitted and payments entered on a regular basis.
2. Less errors: Front end processes in place to avoid costly errors with incorrect claim submissions.
3. Focus on patients: Outsourcing allows you to concentrate on your core activity which is treating patients.
4. Better safety: HIPAA complaint billing software.
5. Changing regulations: We take responsibility for staying up to date with changing rules and regulations.
6. Trained specialists: We have certified experts on staff to assist with complex billing procedures.
7. ICD 10 adherence: Compliance with coding changes.
8. Increase in revenue: No only will your revenue increase due to consistent billing practices, but we will reduce costs associates with salaries, office infrastructure, purchasing, upgrading, medical billing software, etc.
9. More control; We will help you identify charge entry errors, coding inefficiencies and worklow challenges.
10. More consistency: Who will do your billing if your in-house person is sick or on vacation? Outsourcing means your claims will be processed consistently without a hiccup in claims processing timelines.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 804-250-8088 to start the conversation.